Examination proctoring service
Exam proctoring is available for students by qualified library staff during regular library hours, excluding Sunday. Any student in an academic course qualifies for the proctoring service.
The fee is $35.00 per student, per exam. Use of a library laptop is free.
The library reserves the right to refuse a request if:
- The student provides inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Library staff are not available at the requested time.
- An institution's examination policies are not met by the library.
Students are responsible for:
- Additional expenses such as courier fees or postage charges.
- Exam from their institution arriving by mail or email a week before the exam date.
- Arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
The library will not be liable for any missing items, papers, samples or other documents related to the exam.