Browse, Checkout & Reading
- Browse the collection and click on the magazine cover you wish to read.
- You will be prompted to Checkout the title. Click on back issue covers to select older titles.
- Successful checkouts will prompt you with Keep Browsing or Start Reading
- If you choose Start Reading, the Zinio Reader app opens and you can navigate through the magazine.
- Reader view has Zoom (by double-clicking), Skip to page, and Full screen on/off controls.
- If you choose Keep Browsing you will need to access your Checkout title(s) from the top right by selecting the Patron icon and My Magazine Collection after you finish browsing.
Get the Zinio for Libraries mobile app for iPad or Android devices
NEW for January 2016: Check out magazines from within the mobile app and set preferences to auto-download magazines and queue multiple magazines for batch downloading.
- Visit the App Store or Google Play on your device and install the free Zinio for Libraries app.
- Sign-in with the email you used to create your account.
- Touch "Checkout magazines" on the bottom right to browse and select titles on your device.
- "Refresh Library", by touching the gear icon in the top left, will load magazines previously checked out.
- Download the magazine by clicking on the cloud icon to save it to your device or click the gear icon and select "Download Preferences" which allows you to turn on "Automatic Downloading" and "Batch Downloading".
- Title(s) once downloaded are yours to keep. They won’t expire and will remain on your device unless you decide to delete them.
If you need more help call the library Information Desk at 905-953-5110 ext. 4770
Apple iTunes Google Play
Back to eResources page