- My NPL
- What's Hot
- About NPL
|Explore a world of reading and let your imagination soar|
Celebrate the power of imagination at Newmarket Public Library this summer with the TD Summer Reading Club. This year’s theme is Imagine and children 6-12 can have fun by setting a goal for the number of books they plan to read over the summer, while getting involved in programs, activities and contests at the Library. Come back at the end of the summer to receive rewards generously donated by community donors.
It’s easy to get involved:
1. Sign up. Summer Reading Club registration begins Tuesday, June 19, and continues until
Saturday, July 14. Set a goal for the number of books that you plan to read and enter our
2. If you are between the ages of 3-6 join our Read-to-Me Club for
3. Read and record the books you read on your log sheet.
4. Attend Summer Reading Club activities.
5. Return your log sheet between Tuesday, August 28, and Saturday, September 22, to receive rewards.
|Teen Summer Reading Club|
If you are 12 or older join the Teen Summer Reading Club: The Amazing Reading Race. Read eight books and receive a ballot for each book read for a chance to win prizes. Write a review of your favourite book and we will add it to the Teen section of the Library’s website. Registration begins Tuesday, June 19, and continues until Saturday, July 14.