- My NPL
- What's Hot
- About NPL
1. Registration for ALL Spring programs for NEWMARKET RESIDENTS and NON-RESIDENT LIBRARY MEMBERS will begin Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. in the Children’s Department of the Newmarket Public Library.
2. Registration will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. No advance registrations will be allowed.
3. If you are unable to attend, phone registration for Newmarket residents and non-resident members will be accepted after 12 noon on Thursday, March 11, 2010.
4. Program fees must be paid at the time of registration. If the registration is received by phone, fees must be paid within 3 open days of registration or the space will be given to another child. No post-dated cheques will be accepted.
5. Non-residents – registration for non-residents who are not library members begins Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. Non-members add $10 to registration fees.
6. Registration for all other programs begins immediately. Please register at the Children’s Information Desk on the 2nd floor or call the department at 905.953.5105.